All about Amy are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Who we are
We are All about Amy, a blog run by Amy. Our website address is: https://allaboutamy.uk.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information you have provided us with:
- This might be your e-mail address, name etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
Information automatically collected about you:
- This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you,
- run our site efficiently,
- enhance your customer experience,
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so, such as commenting on posts,
- send you notifications via email, when you have signed up for it, to let you know when a new article is posted,
- notify you about changes to any of our services.
How do we secure your data
If there is a breach, I will assess the risk to your personal data and report any significant risks to the correct authorities if necessary. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you do leave a comment, you also have the ability to choose if you would like to be notified about
By filling in the contact form, we collect the data shown in the form (email address and name) and you authorise us to use your details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request. We keep contact form submissions for as long as necessary for customer service purposes, but we will not use the information submitted through the contact form for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of creativenails.uk, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: cookies and usage data.
If you would like to remove your data from our email notification list, you can click on the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of the emails. Alternatively, you may contact us at email@example.com and request removal.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with third parties, and will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you subscribe to our email list, we only retain your data for as long as necessary. If you do leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Where we send your data
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can download a file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us, by clicking here to go to our Privacy Tools page. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Questions And Contact
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer them for you.
Last modification was made 24/05/2018.