I’m excited to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by Billi – thank you so much for this! You can check our her blog here. For anyone that doesn’t know, the Liebster award is an award that bloggers give to other bloggers. It’s such a lovely way to support and help each other, especially for new bloggers.
With this Award, I have to answer 11 questions which Billi has chosen, then nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 questions. So, here we go!
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
For quite a while I had wanted to start my own blog, but I just never really knew where to start with it and what one of my main areas of focus would be. However, this changed when my I found out about some treatments I am having which will hopefully help improve the appearance of my skin. I thought this would be great to share with you guys as people may not have heard about it and help a few people!
2. What do you do when you get a writing block?
When I get writers block, I make sure I don’t stress myself out and force myself to write something as I know I won’t be able to write great content for you guys – so, I try to just take a break and relax. I’ll take a walk if possible, read a book, or just try and brainstorm some ideas to get myself thinking about what I’d like to write about in a more relaxed approach.
3. What content can people expect to find on your blog?
The main content at the moment is my posts about how my treatment is going at EF Medispa, which is mainly related to skincare. There will also be posts about make-up products as I’m changing it to be mineral based as these are much better for your skin so I’d love to discuss how I’m finding them. I’d love to open my blog up much more though in the future.
4. If you could recommend one book of film for people to watch, what would it be and why?
Ahh, this is a tough one – there’s so many! I have recently read ‘Me Before You’ which I would definitely recommend if you like a good romantic novel. I think I read this book in about 2 days in whatever free time I had! I couldn’t put it down, it had me hooked from the start with how great the characters and story was. I just wanted to keep on reading and find out what was going to happen! Although the ending did bring tears to my eyes, which just shows how attached I got to the characters!
5. Who inspires you the most?
I wouldn’t say there is one person that inspires me the most, but it is my family and boyfriend. These people love me for who I am, but also make me a much better person too. They give me the confidence to be able to do most things, including this blog!
6. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmm, I don’t actually really listen to music all that often to be honest. I mostly listen to the radio/top UK 50 songs when I do, so I guess if I had to choose from recent songs it would either be Despacito – Remix or Your song by Rita Ora.
7. Favourite Youtubers/Bloggers/Influencers?
This is also a tough one as there are so many people – the list could go on forever. Some of the huge people that influence me are my family, especially my sister and my boyfriend. One of my favourite YouTubers is Zoella as she is someone that you can really look up to – she has worked so hard towards everything she has earned but is still so down to earth. Also I watched MegSays from when she had first started her YouTube channel out after having her blog. She’s so lovely! You should definitely check out her YouTube channel and blog! Seeing how much she has grown, makes me think “I can do this!”
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I actually quite like where I live, so that’s a tough one! Maybe more towards the South West in the UK so more in the countryside but I don’t think I’d like to live in a different country at the moment.
9. Vinyl records or digital? (e.g. spotify, iPod)
Digital – when I do listen to music, it is usually on spotify or on the radio in my car.
10. Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn?
Wonder Woman – I am more of a superhero fan than a super villain fan!
11. When you’re not blogging, what do you like to spend your time doing?
Currently I am on my summer holidays at the moment but usually I work Mon-Fri doing an apprenticeship at the moment in IT. After work depends quite a lot on if my boyfriend is down and staying at my house! Usually it’s just the normal things like shopping, doing my make-up and nails, going to the beach, reading, watching TV shows/films etc.
(I know there isn’t many, but I’m pretty new to blogging and most of the people I wanted to nominate – have already been nominated for this award!)
Here are your questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What was the last book you read?
- What was the last film you saw in the cinema? And what did you think of it?
- If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you could go back in time and give yourself some advice, what would it be?
- If you could have any an animal in the world as your pet, what would it be?
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you bought?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Make sure you check out these peoples blogs, as well as Billi who nominated me – they all deserve to be recognised for their lovely blogs!
Hope you enjoyed reading this and learnt a bit more about me!